Banana bread is great! This recipe can be used for a typical banana bread, as a muffin, or for the layers of a yummy cake. I love bread! I love muffins! I love Cake! Give it all to me! This bread is awesome as a a dessert or to indulge in for breakfast. Make them in mini loaf pans to have breakfast ready on the go. I made cute little guys for easy grabs.
Vegan Banana Bread
- 4 Ripe bananas
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Canola oil
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start by beating the bananas in a mixing bowl until they are a loose mush.
- Next, add all of the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix just until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on a high to medium speed until well incorporated.
- Spray your choice of pans to coat. Spoon mixture evenly. Do no fill past 3/4 of the way with batter.
- The time will vary on this recipe depending on that size pan you are using. I used mini loaf pans and baked mine in the oven for about 26-30 minutes. If you are making a large loaf pan I would start with 30 minutes. If not done keeping adding time in increments of 2-3 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.