Rise and shine! We have a yummy breakfast for you on this sunny morning. Introducing our latest guilty pleasure, peanut butter and jelly pancakes. Can you say yum???? These awesome pancakes are flavored with creamy organic peanut butter and cooked to perfection. They have the perfect amount of fluff, and can be whipped up in no time. I hope you enjoy 🙂
Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes!!!!
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 dairy free milk
- 1/2 Cup Creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs vinegar
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 Tsp baking soda
- 3/4 Tsp backing powder
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 3 Tbs Sugar
- Canola spray
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 Jelly of your choice
- Heat your pan on a low heat while you mix your batter.
- Start by adding all of your dry ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and combine them.
- Next add your wet ingredients and mix with a whisk just until combined. Don’t over mix.
- Spray your pan with oil and pour your batter in sections on your hot frying pan.
- Cook the pancakes on a low – med heat until the sides begin to change color. This should only take a couple of minutes. Flip the pancakes and let cook for another minute or two.
- Serve your pancakes topped with a drizzle of peanut butter and a drizzle of jelly.