That’s not a typo! I made a very yummy pizza topped with some of my favorite things. As I have said so many times, you can put just about anything on pizza. Peanut butter???? Yes please! Bacon???? Hellllll Yessss! Banana???? Yes sir! Perfect combo of flavors for my tum tum. The sweetness of the banana and the salty crunch of the bacon make for perfect dance partners in my mouth. Bring it on!
This post doesn’t require much of a recipe. I eyed all the ingredients as I threw them on my crust. Here’s what you will need.
Vegan Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon pizza
- 1/4 C Peanut butter
- 1 Prepared pizza crust
- 6 Slices of Upton’s Bacon chopped
- 1 Cup of your favorite vegan cheese
- 1 Ripe banana sliced
- Start by preheating the oven as directed by your pizza crust.
- Smear a generous amount of peanut butter all over your crust.
- Sprinkle the cheese of your choice on top of the peanut butter.
- Evenly scatter your bacon pieces on top of your pizza.
- Bake in oven as directed by your crust’s instructions.
- When the pizza is ready, cover with sliced banana and enjoy.
Here’s the details on the weekly pizza. Once a week for the rest of the year I will celebrate my love for pizza by creating a new pizza flavor combo. If you love pizza I encourage you to join in the fun. I post my pics weekly on my instagram ( Miss_Vegan ) and on my Facebook . Tag your pics with the hashtag #weeklypizza and join in the fun.