Pizza is never a let down. It is so hard to mess up pizza. You can throw anything on it, and it’s delicious. This recipe is a little late, but well worth it. This pizza was grilled, but can also be made in your oven. It is topped with my favorite cheeseburger toppings, but feel free to add whatever you’d like.
Vegan Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 Prepared pizza crust
- 2 Cups of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds
- 1 Gardein Veggie burger cubed
- 4 Slices of Upton’s Naturals Seitan bacon
- 1/4 Vegan Mayo
- 3 Tbs ketchup
- 1/2 Small onion chopped
- 1 Small tomato chopped
- If you are grilling your pizza then start by getting grill fired up. If you are baking it in your oven then preheat your oven according to the directions for your crust.
- Mix the mayo and ketchup together in a small bowl. This will be the base sauce on your crust. Once it is mixed well then spread it evenly over your crust.
- Sprinkle your pizza with cheddar cheese. Add the veggie burger, bacon, and onion.
- Cook the pizza according to the recipe or by monitoring the pizza on the grill. I cooked mine at a medium heat. Carefully watch the pizza to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Once your pizza is crisped and the cheese has melted, add your fresh tomato chinks. You can drizzle any of your favorite condiments on top!