These muffins were outstanding! They were the perfect amount of sweet. The tiny chunks of pineapple made for the perfect touch. They were just dandy! If you’re in the mood for some fresh and fruity breakfast or snack, then check these out!
Vegan Sugared Pineapple Muffins
Makes about 6 Muffins ( Easily can be doubled)
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Crushed Pineapple
- Sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Start by placing all of your dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and combining.
- Add your wet ingredients and your mixer beat the batter for a minute or two. You don’t want to over beat the mix, but make sure the batter is well incorporated.
- In lined muffin pan, fill each cup about 3/4 of the way. Sprinkle large crystal sugar over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake the muffins for 28-32 minutes. Check to see if they’re done by inserting a tooth pick. If it comes out clean then you have fully cooked muffins. If there are signs of uncooked batter then add 2 minutes and the repeat process.