This week’s pizza was a home run for sure. There were many tastes and textures layered on one crust. It’s great how versatile pizza can be. Here is how I made my taco pizza.
Vegan Taco Pizza
- 1 Prepared pizza crusts
- 1/3 Cup Salsa
- 2 Tbs Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Vegan Cheese such as Daiya
- 1/2 Cup Vegan meat crumbles (Beyond Meat)
- 1/4 Cup Tofutti Sour cream or other dairy option
- Nacho Chips ( Beanfields )
- Optional toppings include black beans, corn, shredded lettuce, jalapeños,guacamole, and hot sauce.
- Preheat oven according to your pizza crust directions.
- Spread a layer of salsa over the crust and top with cheese.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning evenly over the top of your pizza along with your meat crumbles.
- Bake pizza in oven according to directions or until crust has crisped and darkened around edges.
- When the pizza comes out top with sour cream and crushed chips.
Here’s the details on the weekly pizza. Once a week for the rest of the year I will celebrate my love for pizza by creating a new pizza flavor combo. If you love pizza I encourage you to join in the fun. I post my pics weekly on my instagram ( Miss_Vegan ) and on my Facebook . Tag your pics with the hashtag #weeklypizza and join in the fun.