What up pizza wednesday?!?!?!?!? Tonight I made a scrumptious and oh so simple sausage and pepper pizza. It was tasty, and great for a dinner in less then 20 minutes. Keep reading to find out how you can enjoy some yummy pizza too!
Vegan Sausage and Pepper Pizza
- 1 box of Upton’s Naturals chorizo seitan
- 1 Cup of Daiya shredded cheese (mozzarella or cheddar will do)
- 1/2 Cup of jarred sauce
- 1/4 Cup of diced green pepper
- 1 store bought pizza crust ( I used Top This and I found it at Whole Foods)
- Preheat your oven as directed by the package your dough came in.
- Spread the sauce all over your crust evenly, but making sure not to go to close to the edges.
- Sprinkle your cheese over your saucy pizza.
- Cover your pizza with the seitan and diced pepper, and get ready for blast off.
- Lastly, Pop that pizza in the oven, and set your time according to the crust’s directions.
Here’s the details on the weekly pizza. Once a week for the rest of the year I will celebrate my love for pizza by creating a new pizza flavor combo. If you love pizza I encourage you to join in the fun. I post my pics weekly on my instagram ( Miss_Vegan ) and on my Facebook . Tag your pics with the hashtag #weeklypizza and join in the fun.