There is so much snow on the ground, and I just want spring to hurry up and grace us with its’s presence. I thought maybe some warm weather foods might trick my brain into a warmer place. Last night for dinner I made some pulled pork sandwiches out of seitan. I topped those sandwiches off with some creamy coleslaw and dreamt of summer days and cookouts. Below you will find everything you need to know about that coleslaw and some hopes for warmer days.
Easy creamy coleslaw
- 1 Bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- 1 Cup Dairy free mayo
- 1/4 Cup Dairy free milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- Grab a large bowl and begin by adding your shredded coleslaw mix.
- Next add all of your wet items. Mix until all of the cabbage is smothered with creamy goodness.
- Next add your dry ingredients and once again mix well.
- You can serve the coleslaw right away, or chill it in the fridge until ready to use. It can stay stored for many days. Enjoy it as a side or on top of your favorite sandwich.